Asset management and fund services recruitment
The asset management/fund services team is shaped by an ethos of professional delivery, orientated towards the achievement of a high submission to placement ratio. This is achieved by focusing on a spread of client job requirements defined by our in-house experience. Beyond long-term exposure to sector profiles and briefs, our network, at this point, extends back over close to two decades of client/candidate interaction.
Our key areas of focus include the following:
- Transfer Agency
- Compliance and Risk
- Custody and Depositary
- Fund Operations, including accounting (fund, management and financial )
- Fund Management Support (including FMAs, portfolio control, deal implementation and performance people)
- Service Delivery/Supplier Management
- Customer Services/Sales Support
- Sales and Marketing
- Product Distribution/Management
- Project and Change Management
From the perspective of an Asset Manager/Investment Group, “one size fits all” approaches to recruitment can frustrate, as inexperienced resourcers struggle to make sense of the wealth of candidate information out there. Further information about a labour efficient, dedicated alternative is available on 01245 407475.